Piula (Fatumea) Cave Pool
Along the Main East Coast Road, 45mins from Apia, you will find Piula Cave Pool located at the Piula Theological College in the Village of Lufilufi. It’s a beautiful crystal clear freshwater spring pool and cave that originated from an old lava tube. Explore the underwater cave that connects to a second cave. Day fales and toilet facilities available. Open Mon-Sat: 8am-4pm.
Visitors are asked to be mindful of the following when visiting Piula:
- Don’t walk across the cricket field. Follow the main road.
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted
- All visitors must pay the entrance fee
- Secure your belongings. The college is not responsible for lost items
- Nudity is strictly forbidden
- Swimwear is allowed only in pool area
- No fishing in the pool and conservation area
- No diving or jumping into the pool
- There is no lifeguard on site
- Place all rubbish in the bins
- Do not feed fish