16 July, 2008
New Inbound Tour Operator "My Samoa Tours" set up in Samoa
A new inbound tour operator is now set up in Samoa. Owned and operated by the former Manager Marketing & Promotions for the Samoa Tourism Authority, Mr Sala Pio Tagiilima, My Samoa Tours caters for the growing needs of both international travelers and the trade, especially those related to travel into Samoa. Therefore, its services that are offered include:
- Making accommodation bookings
- Offering cheaper accommodation rates
- Assisting in Ground Itinerary Planning
- Meet & Greet services and provide private transfers
- Coordinating ground transportation
- Operating local day & overnight tours, individual & group tours
- Providing local step on guides
- Offering cheaper land packages
- Handling Weddings and Honeymoons
- Handling incentive travel and conferences and special interests
- Providing shore excursions and on site problem solving and a lot more...
According to Sala, "the main aim of My Samoa Tours is to become the top one-stop value for money travel provider in Samoa, and to better assist all potential travelers and actual travelers to Samoa to obtain the right information and meet their expectations for enriching holiday experiences".
For more information on My Samoa Tours, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website: www.mysamoatours.ws .