Piula Cave Pool (Fatumea Cave Pool)
Piula Cave Pool, also known as Fatumea Cave pool, is a remarkable and refreshing freshwater cave pool, located beneath an historic Methodist Church at the Piula Theological College, connects two caves via a small underwater entrance. An excellent place for family picnics. Closed on Sundays.
Well maintained restroom and shower facilities are available on site. There is a bulletin board by the pool which has informational posters on protecting marine life. Please be considerate when visiting the pools and abide by the following regulations:
- Don’t walk across the cricket field. Follow the main road.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are not permitted
- All visitors must pay entrance fees
- Secure your belongings. The college is not responsible for lost items
- Nudity is strictly forbidden
- Swimwear are allowed only in pool area
- No fishing in the pool and conservation area
- No diving or jumping into the pool
- There is no lifeguard on site
- Place all rubbish in the bins
- Do not feed the fish